Stormers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evony Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our family Stormer Storm Gamesend Veritas
Our brother alliances USMC family of alliances S18 Group
Stormer Leadership is CJenn, Aimfirst, RonnielongFDA & Sham
Any of the alliances attacked in our brotherhood is an attack against us
If you want to become friendly it is expected IF ASKED that you go to war with us
Neutral means to us we will not attack but will also not defend you. We expect that if we go neutral this applies both ways.
Applications to join please contact CJenn, Aimfirst, or Sham in game
DIPLOMACY .......
can be done on forums or contact CJenn or Aimfirst
If you are at war with our brotherhood we will not change status unless agreed
by all brotherhood members there is no exception to this ever

The purpose of the old soldiers forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArgleBargle

ArgleBargle

The purpose of the old soldiers forum Empty
PostSubject: The purpose of the old soldiers forum   The purpose of the old soldiers forum EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Occasionally I have to go and clean out the lists for the forum. People go back to real life due to a lack of time, or move to another alliance, move to another server. I cannot help but feel a sense of loss, even those I did not know well. It seems if you spend enough time in stormers/ am hoping storm/ and why not usmc... that you add to the alliances quality of experience. Deleting a player from the members list just seems to a terrible waste. My hope and I may be dreaming here, is departing players might come back and maintain some contact with the rest of us on occasion. Anyway no one will be deleted from the forum from now on, but will be moved to the old soldiers home. Call me sentimental.
Back to top Go down
gnomie

gnomie

PostSubject: Re: The purpose of the old soldiers forum   The purpose of the old soldiers forum EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Nah... it's NOT sentimental... we have had many good players here who have left due to RL... many of them are sorely missed... and i wish them well. Be great to hear from them to say hey Smile
Back to top Go down
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The purpose of the old soldiers forum   The purpose of the old soldiers forum EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:26 pm

what is RL?
Back to top Go down
ArgleBargle

ArgleBargle

PostSubject: RL is...   The purpose of the old soldiers forum EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 pm

RL is Real Life. Life outside the game... family, work, school, sex or the lack of it.... etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The purpose of the old soldiers forum   The purpose of the old soldiers forum Empty

Back to top Go down

The purpose of the old soldiers forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormers :: Old Solders Home-
Jump to: