Stormers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evony Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our family Stormer Storm Gamesend Veritas
Our brother alliances USMC family of alliances S18 Group
Stormer Leadership is CJenn, Aimfirst, RonnielongFDA & Sham
Any of the alliances attacked in our brotherhood is an attack against us
If you want to become friendly it is expected IF ASKED that you go to war with us
Neutral means to us we will not attack but will also not defend you. We expect that if we go neutral this applies both ways.
Applications to join please contact CJenn, Aimfirst, or Sham in game
DIPLOMACY .......
can be done on forums or contact CJenn or Aimfirst
If you are at war with our brotherhood we will not change status unless agreed
by all brotherhood members there is no exception to this ever

DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly Empty
PostSubject: DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm

If you want to be friendly we expect that you will also go to war with us

If you want to become neutral our current policy is we wont attack you and we will not go to war with you and expect same (this includes valleys) if you start to attack our valleys we may anull this arangement
Back to top Go down
https://stormers.forumotion.com
Wizlee67

PostSubject: Switching to friendly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Hello, I'm Wizlee 67 and I'm from the alliance KING, my alliance and I were just wondering if we could work something out to become friendly with each other. I'd apreciate you responding back to me in game, and I hope we can work something out.
Thank you, Wizlee_67
Back to top Go down
Aussieborn

Aussieborn

PostSubject: Re: DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 am

Hi wizzlee any friend of USMC is a friend of ours get back to me
Back to top Go down
Rossen

PostSubject: King friendly status with Stormer   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:28 am

Hi Assie,
King alliance is friendly with USMC since long. We will appreciate to have the same friendly status with Stormer!
King is not following mutualy into wars any of the alliances from our friendly list. We are doing so only if we are explicitly asked for support and our war council agrees upon it.
Greetings,
Rossen
King Alliance VH
Back to top Go down
Xavien

Xavien

PostSubject: Re: DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Greetings Rossen;

As stated in the first post of this topic, Every alliance we are friendly with is expected to do the same for us that we would in turn do for them. If a war council is needed for King to decide who to declare on in our support, then it is my expectation that you will be granted no more than neutral status with us. More to come after topic is kicked around with officers/hosts.

Xavien
Back to top Go down
ArgleBargle

ArgleBargle

PostSubject: Re: DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:01 am

All neutral means is we will not attack you but if you get in trouble we will not help either. Just like real life. Its a good deal. Not as good as friendly...
Back to top Go down
tripgouk

PostSubject: going neutral   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Hello im tripgouker1 from TNT2 and would like to go neutral if we can we are in no shape to go friendly is becuz of USMC attacks.Please let me know.Thank you
Back to top Go down
ArgleBargle

ArgleBargle

PostSubject: Re: DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 pm

tripgouk have passed your information on via mail.
Back to top Go down
luckey

PostSubject: the war   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:30 pm

My leader Wilburn, told me to come here, for he is busy, what must be done for this war to end? message me back
Back to top Go down
gnomie

gnomie

PostSubject: Re: DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:40 pm

luckey....
please respond to the post "diplomacy ss1"

we do not know what alliance you come from with this info...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly   DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly Empty

Back to top Go down

DIPLOMACY nuetral or friemdly
Page 1 of 1